Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

A busy Easter!


Happy Easter!!!

  
Hey guys! It is the time of the year to have loads of chocolate!!! :D I am not a big sweet tooth but when it is Christmas or Easter I do tend to eat chocolate. It is not even Easter yet and I have already had an egg and a few Malteasers MaltEaster bunnies :D 

Did you know- The tallest chocolate Easter egg ever was made in Italy in 2011. At 10.39 metres in height and 7,200 kg in weight, it was taller than a giraffe and heavier than an elephant! 


This month I will be going to Canterbury to work with young people. It is for the same project I went to France for. The French kids will be coming to England!!! It will be a much shorter trip but I am still excited to be involved in it. All the student mentors had such a good time in the last trip and we all really bonded in the last trip. I am sure this trip will be as much fun as last time. 

With uni work- less than 2 months left! I cannot wait to get it all done. During Easter there are some really interesting assignment topics I will be writing about. One of them is about binge drinking in the UK which focuses on young people and how they are represented in the media. Another one is about female criminals and how they are viewed in the society compared to male criminals. The last essay I have to do is on education system, the discussion of private and public schools in UK. On top of this my dissertation topic is on 'prostitution', young women's perception on it. I am usually keen in controversial topics which people don't tend to talk about. It makes it much more interesting and fun to ask people their opinions. Makes it even better when someone is very opinionated and is not afraid to have extreme views about such topics. I have already done my research for my dissertation which was questionnaires and I was really pleased with the responses. I love that young women today have such strong views and are not afraid to express their thoughts. 

After all of these assignments are the exams. My last exam date is the 17th of May!!! :D I will be so happy that day! Will keep you updated on my work :)

Love, 
Av xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment